This workshops is now sold out.
Seats still available on 21/11/18 - at The Ballroom, Hobart Town Hall at 6pm. RSVP a must
If you're wondering what to do with your existing solar panel system when the one for one feed-in tariff finishes at the end of this year, then this special lunchtime session is for you. At the end of 2018 the one for one feed-in tariff will come to an end. Should you upgrade? If so, to what size system? Should you add to your existing system, add a second system, or replace the existing with one big one? Should you get batteries too? What tariff should you be on? How much does it matter which direction the panels face? In this sessions we will answer all of these questions and more, drawing upon detailed modelling and analysis of solar panel systems in Tasmanian conditions.
Todd Houstein will facilitate the session. He is a self-confessed energy nerd, and has been our Executive Officer since 2010. He has an engineering degree, and postgraduate research experience in techno-economic optimisation of energy systems. He has also worked in community development, humanitarian engineering, research & development, product design and manufacturing.
This is one of a number of lunchtime workshops on solar:
- 18th September: Upgrading existing systems - booked out!
- 2nd October: Upgrading existing systems - booked out!
- 9th October: Installing a new system - booked out!
- 16th October: Upgrading existing systems - booked out!
- 23rd October: Installing a new system - booked out!
- 21st November: Getting the most out of Solar - tickets available FINAL WORKSHOP
- October 16, 2018 at 1:00pm – 2pm
- Sustainable Living Tasmania, 1/71 Murray St, Hobart
Sustainable Living Tasmania
03 6234 5566