'The People’s Clean Air Action Plans for Victoria and NSW call for the state governments to reduce the biggest sources of air pollution'
• Increasing air quality monitoring and access to information about air pollution;
• Reducing coal-fired power station pollution with best practice control standards;
• Reducing vehicle pollution, with a focus on vehicle pollution hotspots;
• Phasing out wood-burning heaters;
• Legislating health-based ambient air quality standards.
(Environmental Justice Australia, Melbourne) >