- If your event does not go ahead we ask that you notify us at least a week ahead of time.
- Please minimise waste as much as possible and separate any waste generated into compost, recycling and rubbish and ensure that it is placed in the bins provided.
- A key deposit of $50 is required for all events which are held outside of our normal business hours. The keys must be collected during business hours prior to your event. So, if your event is on Sunday, you will need to collect the keys on Friday.
- Organisations holding events out of business hours are required to have an orientation of the space with an SLT staff member prior to using the space.
- We have a kitchenette onsite, which can be used for self-catering.
- The space must be left clean and tidy, unless post-event cleaning has been pre-organised and paid for. We reserve the right to charge you for any cleaning or repair costs that are incurred as a result of your event.
- All glasses, crockery and cutlery used are to be washed and put away after use.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that exhibits anti-social or overly disruptive behaviour.
- The toilet facilities for the first floor are located in the event space. Staff may need to access this space during the day, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance. If you require a completely isolated area, please discuss this with us before booking the space.
- SLT logo should not appear on any material unless prior permission is granted in writing.
- Affiliated events that are open to the public may be added to the Sustainable Living Tasmania event calendar.
- Hirers should be aware of basic safety including emergency procedures, use of appliances, using power points in floor to avoid cables being trip hazards.
- Hirers are NOT covered by our insurance policy and hirers use the space at their own risk.
- Hirers need to fill in the SLT Event Space Hire Application Form.
Do you like this page?