TAMAR SUSTAINABLE LIVING EXPO - Applications to exhibit open until 1 October 2018
Tamar NRM are looking for businesses wanting to promote their sustainable living programs, services and products to northern Tasmanians at the inaugural Tamar Sustainable Living Expo.
We are particularly keen to hear from businesses involved in the following:
* Eco fashion, e.g.bamboo clothing
* Ethical investment, e.g. superannuation
* Sustainable building, e.g. straw bale, hempcrete
* Water conservation, e.g. composting toilets, rainwater tanks
If you would like to exhibit at our Expo, please contact Gabrielle Stannus, Tamar Sustainable Living Coordinator, on 0400 431 277 email@example.com for an application form.
- October 13, 2018 at 9am – 4pm
- Albert Hall, 47 Tamar St & Cimitere St, Launceston
0400 431 277