Notice of 2022-2023 Sustainable Living Tasmania
Annual General Meeting
4 October 2023
Please join us on Wednesday 4 October, 6.30 pm, in the Lord Mayor’s court room in the City of Hobart Town Hall. This has been a very busy year and the Board would love to share this with you.
Please consider putting yourself forward as a member of the Board. The nomination form can be downloaded here. Feel free to call the president, Margaret Steadman, 0427 355 951, if you would like to discuss board membership.
I look forward to seeing you at the AGM. Please RSVP (that helps us provide the right amount of refreshments, assure us of a quorum) by clicking the RSVP button is you are attending in person. If you prefer to attend on line, or you are an apology, please click here
I’m looking forward to seeing you.
Sustainable Living Tasmania 2022-2023 Annual General Meeting
- Confirm the minutes of the preceding AGM;
- Presentation of the 2022-2023 Annual Report;
- Presentation of the 2022-2023 Audited Financial Report;
- Appointment of the auditor and determination of the auditor's remuneration;
- Election of the members of the Board of Management for 2023-2024
- Guest speaker and refreshments:
Robert (Bob) Clifford will share with us his vision for electric ferries.
(from Wikipedia: Robert "Bob" Frederick CliffordAO, (born in Tasmania, Australia), and now living in Surrey, England, is an Australian shipbuilder, entrepreneur, and businessman, best known for his success in building his Incat catamaran building company into an international brand that sells wave piercing catamaran ferries all over the world including to the US military and many European ferry operators.)
Please click RSVP if you are attending
- October 04, 2023 at 6:30pm – 8pm
- Lord Mayor's Court Room, Hobart Town Hall
- 3 people are going