** Grant alerts **
- For small-to-medium businesses: The Tasmanian Government is now providing 70% subsidies for energy audits for eligible Tasmanian businesses. We have been selected to sit on the Energy Efficiency Expert Panel for this scheme.
- The Tasmanian Government’s On-farm Energy Audit and Capital Grant Program has now closed.
Our services for businesses and other organisations
We offer a range of professional services for businesses, government agencies, community organisations, etc, focused on reducing operating costs while improving environmental impacts, including:
- Energy audits to Australian Standards
- Solar optimisation
- Tariff optimisation
- Electricity contract negotiation
- Assistance with procurement of energy products and services
- Carbon audits to international standards, and advice on offsetting
- Waste audits
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility policy, and strategy development
- Electric vehicle integration plans
- Education & training workshops
We have a wealth of experience delivering the above services to a diverse range of clients, including small to medium businesses, aged care facilities, public and private schools, local governments, State Government agencies, and Government Business Enterprises.
Contact Todd Houstein to discuss tailoring our services to your specific needs: 0480 275 154 or email@example.com.