Sustainable Living Tasmania forms partnerships with all kinds of organisation to equip and inspire Tasmanians to lead happy, sustainable lives in a healthy environment.
We are passionate advocates for the environment and we offer a range of skills, services and benefits.
We are looking to partner with organisations committed to pursuing sustainability.
Ways we work with businesses include:
- Promoting and delivering joint events, workshops and talks
- Delivery of our business Energy Assessments
- Delivery of business Eco-Driving training
- Promotion of your business sustainability efforts, products and services through our networks
- Participating in our Sustainable Living Festival as a sponsor, exhibitor and/or presenter (held in November each year)
- Special offers to our members on goods or services
- Making referrals and preferred supplier arrangements
- Offering free Sustainable Living Tasmania membership to your customers
- Purchasing goods and services for our community projects
Contact us to discuss the benefits of partnering with us. Together we can make a difference in the community.
We partner with many community organisations, helping disadvantaged Tasmanians to reduce their costs by living sustainably. Neighbourhood Houses Tasmania, Anglicare Tasmania, Colony 47, Mission Australia Housing, Centacare Tasmania, and Council on The Aging Tasmania are just some of the organisations we’ve worked with recently.
We also partner with a many grass-roots sustainability groups all over Tassie through our Sustainability Network.
We've delivered many productive projects and services on behalf of Commonwealth and State government organisations, including Housing Tasmania and the Tasmanian Climate Change Office.
We've worked with Latrobe Council, City of Clarence and City of Hobart, delivering successful programs and promotions.
University of Tasmania
We are working with University of Tasmania as Principal Sponsor of the 2015 Sustainable Living Festival to deliver in depth educational talks and discussions.
Partnering with us is an effective form marketing. You can grow your brand recognition and get in front of a specialist audience looking for the best sustainability goods and services at the Sustainable Living Festival.
With bulk buys and referrals there are no up-front costs, where you only pay for the results you get.
“In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of adults who reported that they were influenced by environmental factors when considering their household energy” ABS 2010
We have a fantastic reputation
We have worked with Government, Businesses and the community to create transformational change and we are well respected throughout Tasmania. We also act as a conduit for many sustainability groups (and their supporters) and last year gathered Sustainability Groups from around Tasmania to see how we could spread our reach and further strengthen our ability to create a happy, healthy and sustainable Tasmania.
By partnering with us you will enhance your reputation in the sustainability field.
We have your target market
- Our members and the public have relied on us for expert advice on sustainable goods and services for over 15 years.
- We can promote to our members and supporters and through our Sustainability Network
- We can promote your business/our partners through Facebook (over 3,500 likes) and our Members & Supporters e-newsletter (3,000 subscribers).
- We promote many well attended events throughout the year
- We run the Sustainable Living Festival – the largest sustainability event in Tasmania – which attracts around 10,000 people. The Festival features talks, workshops, cooking demonstrations, music, kids activities and much more. This family friendly event is jam-packed with experts, like-minded community groups and sustainable businesses, all working together to create a sustainable community and economy.
We have experience
We have wide experience in sustainability goods and services, having used sustainable products in our retrofits to around 4000 low income homes, and in retrofitting our own office.
By partnering with us you can not only gain valuable customers, you can grow your brand and gain wide recognition in the sustainability market.