** Grant alerts **
- For small-to-medium businesses: The Tasmanian Government is now providing 70% subsidies for energy audits for eligible Tasmanian businesses. We have been selected to sit on the Energy Efficiency Expert Panel for this scheme.
- For charities: TasNetworks is sponsoring charitable organisations operating in Tasmania to have professional energy audits conducted by Sustainable Living Tasmania (SLT). Grants are available up to $3,000 per organisation.
Our services for businesses and other organisations
We offer a range of professional services for businesses, government agencies, community organisations, etc, focused on reducing operating costs while improving environmental impacts, including:
- Energy audits to Australian Standards
- Carbon audits to international standards, and advice on offsetting and becoming carbon neutral.
- Solar optimisation
- Tariff optimisation
- Electricity contract negotiation
- Assistance with procurement of energy products and services
- Waste audits
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility policy, and strategy development
- Electric vehicle integration plans
- Education & training workshops
We have a wealth of experience delivering the above services to a diverse range of clients, including small-to-medium businesses, aged care facilities, public and private schools, local governments, State Government agencies, and Government Business Enterprises.
Contact Todd Houstein to discuss tailoring our services to your specific needs: 0467 359 095 or email@example.com.