** Grant alerts **
- For small-to-medium businesses: The Power$mart Businesses program recently concluded.
- For charities: TasNetworks is sponsoring charitable organisations operating in Tasmania to have professional energy audits conducted by Sustainable Living Tasmania (SLT). Grants are available up to $3,000 per organisation.
Our services for businesses and other organisations
We offer a range of professional services for businesses, government agencies, community organisations, etc, focused on reducing operating costs while improving environmental impacts, including:
- Energy audits to Australian Standards
- Carbon audits to international standards, and advice on offsetting and becoming carbon neutral.
- Solar optimisation
- Tariff optimisation
- Electricity contract negotiation
- Assistance with procurement of energy products and services
- Waste audits
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility policy, and strategy development
- Electric vehicle integration plans
- Education & training workshops
We have a wealth of experience delivering the above services to a diverse range of clients, including small-to-medium businesses, aged care facilities, public and private schools, local governments, State Government agencies, Government Business Enterprises, aquatic centres, agriculture, aquaculture, and more.
Contact Todd Houstein to discuss tailoring our services to your specific needs: 0480 27 51 54 or email@example.com.