Join the discussion about how clever yet simple design tricks, material choices, and appliances can be used together to create buildings that are at once comfortable, efficient, healthy, gentle on nature, and even relatively affordable.
• Uta Green – Architect with a focus on designing environmentally sustainable homes.
• Dr Mark Dewsbury – Architecture academic researcher with a focus on energy efficient and healthy buildings.
• Todd Houstein – Sustainability consultant, engineer, and energy auditor of commercial buildings.
Please feel free to submit any questions prior to the event to [email protected]
Cost: Free (Bookings essential) Click here to reserve your seat
Date: Thursday 24 November, 5.30 pm for a 6 pm start
Architectural Period - Contemporary (2001-current)
Features - Architectural Design
New to Program - Sustainable Design
Accessibility - Wheelchair Friendly
- November 24, 2022 at 5:30pm – 7pm
- 1/19A Hunter Street, Hobart
Showing 1 reaction