MONA will showcase curated learning opportunities in the Kids Activity Area with special guests Theatre of the Roaming Trees.
Activities will focus on our 4 learning pathways: creative arts, culinary arts, science and sustainability:
- People powered bike-blended smoothies: delicious, pleasurable food that’s good for you and for the planet!
- Crafting seed bombs to take home, gift or exchange: literally reseeding the earth with our dreams, hopes and edible greens!
- 101 things that carrots can do: A range of activities from designing super-hero carrot-capes, to microscopy and print-making – all using our namesake and favourite vegetable!
- Make your own newspaper origami pots and plant some giant sunflowers.
- Plus lots more surprises and fun learning opportunities at our stall.
Loosen Up cater to all levels and offers a broad range of yoga styles to suit all individuals.