Let’s talk energy efficiency this Seniors Week
Are you looking for simple ways to bring down your energy costs and keep your home comfortable, all year round? Join Sustainable Living Tasmania and TasNetworks at a free energy efficiency session, followed by a complimentary morning/afternoon tea.
We'll discuss the following topics:
- The parts in your home that use the most electricity and the areas to prioritise for maximum cost savings
- How to heat and cool your home cost-effectively
- Simple ways you can use less energy while at home and easy ways to improve efficiency
If you'd also like some additional support to make sense of your electricity bill, bring it along on the day to receive free and independent advice from the Sustainable Living Tasmania Team.
RSVP for any of the sessions via the link below, calling us on 1800 137 008 or emailing us at [email protected]
For more information click here
- October 20, 2022 at 2:00am – 6am
- Evandale Community Centre