If you are looking for a solar system and want to know what's best for you - then this session is for you. You'll be able to ask questions and benefit from our latest research.
How good an investment are solar panels? Should you get batteries too? What size system should you get? How much does it matter which direction the panels face? Which tariff should you use? We will answer all of these questions and more, drawing upon detailed modelling and analysis of solar panel systems in Tasmanian conditions.
Todd Houstein will facilitate the session. He is a self-confessed energy nerd, and has been our Executive Officer since 2010. He has an engineering degree, and postgraduate research experience in techno-economic optimisation of energy systems. He has also worked in community development, humanitarian engineering, research & development, product design and manufacturing.
This is one of a number of lunchtime workshops on solar:
- 18th September: Upgrading existing systems
- 2nd October: Upgrading existing systems
- 9th October: Installing a new system
- 16th October: Upgrading existing systems
- 23rd October: Installing a new system
- 21st November: Getting the most out of Solar - tickets available FINAL WORKSHOP
- October 23, 2018 at 1pm – 2pm
- Sustainable Living Tasmania, 1/71 Murray St, Hobart
Sustainable Living Tasmania
03 6234 5566