Want to learn how to make simple, nutritious and delicious ferments in your own home?
We’ve designed this practical, hands-on learning experience just for you, showing you how to make:
- Tempeh (soybeans inoculated and fermented with rhizopus spores),
- Sauerkraut and kim chi (both wild ferments based on salt and cabbage),
- Pickles (with vegetables),
- Country wine (using seasonal fruits),
- Sourdough bread, and
Skills that will be useful for the rest of your days! We’ll also feed you a delicious and nutritious lunch featuring all things fermented from locally sourced, chemical-free and homegrown produce.
For more information and to register, click here!
- December 05, 2015 at 9:00am – 5pm
Sustainable Learning Centre
50 Olinda Grove Mt Nelson
Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Google map and directions
0418 307 294
$200.00 AUD · Purchase tickets
Showing 2 reactions