Tassievores have more fun! Here is a bit of feedback about the benefits of taking the Challenge from Tassievores:
"Expanding my understanding of the range of amazing local products on offer and finding some amazing small local grocers that I didn't know about before. These benefits were also passed onto extended family and friends who are now looking to continue to eat more local produce and think about where their food comes from and how it has been produced."
We'd love for you to:
- Become a Tassievore - make the commitment today to start doing more to support our local growers & businesses; plant some seeds; share your surplus. Fill out our quick form to register
- Become a Local Food Correspondent, sharing your stories of sourcing or growing local food. We are looking for people who can submit 1-2 short features per month with a high quality photo. Please email Lissa if you are interested
- Host your own Living Local Feast! Invite your friends round for a local meal; book a group table at a restaurant that features local produce or host a Tassievore picnic in the park. Register your interest here.
- Like us on Facebook (and in real life).
- Join the Tassievore Facebook Group to share inspiration, insights and ask questions of the Tassievore Community.
- Find us on Instagram - search "Tassievore".
- Add an event to our calendar - our only criteria are that it is sustainability-related and accessible to Tasmanians.
- Share news - about local Tasmanian food and growing.
- Join the Tassievore Team to help us make 2017 an even bigger success! email Lissa.
"Taking the Challenge, helped us to focus on what we eat. We have an essentially Tassievore diet anyway, but this pushed us to go a bit further to source tassie stuff. It was also great to have the sense of collaboration with all the other tassievores doing the challenge. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures and hearing the stories of others."