For nearly 20 years the Sustainable Living Festival has driven growth in Tasmania’s sustainability goods and services market.
The Sustainable Living Festival provides access to a specialist audience looking for the best sustainability goods and services in Tasmania. The full range of exhibitors and innovative programs accelerates the uptake of sustainable living and brings Hobart to life over the weekend.
Unlimited possibilities exist for strategic partnership and investment. We strive to deliver tailored sponsorship packages with tangible business benefits, so talk to us today and we will design a package to meet your business needs in this growing target market.
If you are interested in partnering with us please contact Michele Matthews firstname.lastname@example.org 03 6281 9375.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- State-wide media promotion
- Colour feature on your business in the Festival magazine, distributed State-wide in the Sunday Tasmanian
- Naming rights for Festival spaces and events
- Social media promotion through SLT’s extensive networks
- Your business highlighted in Festival literature and websites
- Opportunities to provide speakers at events and workshops
- Free exhibition space for significant sponsors and prime locations
44% of exhibitors said they would consider sponsoring the Festival in the future.
91% of exhibitors said they would consider exhibiting again this year.
A huge thank you to our generous Festival sponsors: Major partners Apricus, Mercury, City of Hobart. Associate Partners: Australian Ethical, Parks & Wildlife Service, TasNetworks, Metro, MONA, University of Tasmania. Event Partners: Sanden, Hydro, Bank Australia, Eumarrah, Focal Printing, PW1.
View a list of our amazing 2016 partners