** Grant alerts for businesses **
- For small-to-medium farms: The Tasmanian Government’s On-farm Energy Audit and Capital Grant Program: 67% subsidy on energy audits + 50% subsidy on capital infrastructure, including solar, batteries , irrigation pumps, heating, cooling, insulation, etc. Funds are limited, don’t miss out! Click here for details
- For other small-to-medium businesses: The Tasmanian Government will soon be providing subsidies for energy audits. Thanks to our experience delivering energy audits, solar business cases, and tariff optimisation, we have been selected to sit on the Energy Efficiency Expert Panel for this scheme. Register your interest with us now to be informed as soon as the assistance becomes available to you. Email email@example.com.
Our services for businesses
We offer a range of professional services for businesses, government agencies, community organisations, etc, focused on reducing operating costs while improving environmental impacts, including:
- Energy audits to Australian Standards
- Solar optimisation
- Tariff optimisation
- Electricity contract negotiation
- Assistance with procurement of energy products and services
- Carbon audits to international standards, and advice on offsetting
- Waste audits
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility policy, and strategy development
- Electric vehicle integration plans
- Education & training workshops
We have a wealth of experience delivering the above services to a diverse range of clients, including small to medium businesses, aged care facilities, public and private schools, local governments, State Government agencies, and Government Business Enterprises.
Contact Scott Blacklow or Todd Houstein to discuss tailoring our services to your specific needs, or select from one of our standardised services below: 6234 5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.