** Grant alerts for businesses **
- For small-to-medium farms: The Tasmanian Government’s On-farm Energy Audit and Capital Grant Program: 67% subsidy on energy audits + 50% subsidy on capital infrastructure, including solar, batteries , irrigation pumps, heating, cooling, insulation, etc. Funds are limited, don’t miss out! Click here for details
- For other small-to-medium businesses: The Tasmanian Government is now providing 70% subsidies for energy audits for eligible Tasmanian businesses. We have been selected to sit on the Energy Efficiency Expert Panel for this scheme. Click here for details.
Our services for businesses
We offer a range of professional services for businesses, government agencies, community organisations, etc, focused on reducing operating costs while improving environmental impacts, including:
- Energy audits to Australian Standards
- Solar optimisation
- Tariff optimisation
- Electricity contract negotiation
- Assistance with procurement of energy products and services
- Carbon audits to international standards, and advice on offsetting
- Waste audits
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility policy, and strategy development
- Electric vehicle integration plans
- Education & training workshops
We have a wealth of experience delivering the above services to a diverse range of clients, including small to medium businesses, aged care facilities, public and private schools, local governments, State Government agencies, and Government Business Enterprises.
Contact Scott Blacklow or Todd Houstein to discuss tailoring our services to your specific needs: 6234 5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.