Belinda Kendall-White's activity stream
Belinda Kendall-White posted about Carrotmob Signup on Facebook 2016-12-14 17:03:12 +1100Join me in this Carrotmob; using carrots not sticks to get shops to switch from plastic to compostable packaging
Join our Carrotmob! We're using carrots (not sticks) to get Hobart food shops to switch from plastic to compostable packaging.Become a volunteer
Belinda Kendall-White donated 2016-07-04 11:43:37 +1000
Join for $10 plus a tax-deductible donation of your choice and enjoy the following membership benefits:
- be part of an organisation that takes positive, practical and effective action on sustainability-related issues and activities in Tasmania.
- connect with like-minded people of all ages.
- get help to demystify the various products and services out there – we've done all the legwork and are happy to help you work out what you need.
- borrow books and DVDs from our extensive library – from big picture thinking to practical details across all areas of living sustainably.
- be kept in the loop on Tasmania's sustainability-related projects and events via our regular newsletter.
Belinda Kendall-White donated 2016-06-15 20:05:02 +1000
Thank you for donating by completing the form below/left. We will do our utmost to transform your donations into thriving, equitable and sustainable Tasmanian communities that inspire the rest of the world into action!
Complete this form to make a once-off donation. Alternatively, to help us have even more impact, set up monthly donations by clicking here.Donate