We invite all members to our 2020 Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 23rd September at 7pm via Zoom.
If you're not already a member, please sign up now here.
In addition to the formal AGM items below, local Founder & Director of Tasmanian Way, Jessica Robbins, will talk about how COVID-19 has disrupted our way of life, forced rapid change and new ways of doing things. We have a choice: go back to 'business as usual', or to boldly create a stronger, thriving Tasmania. Jess has brought together Tasmanians in a virtual conversation called Thriving Tasmania to reflect on what this situation has shown, and what is important for us to emerge and thrive.
- Confirm the minutes of the preceding AGM;
- Presentation of the 2019/20 Annual Report;
- Presentation of the 2019/20 Audited Financial Report;
- Appointment of the auditor and determination of the auditor's remuneration;
- Election of the members of the Board of Management (nomination form);
- Presentation from Jessica Robbins, Founder & Director of Tasmanian Way.
We're looking for people to join our Board of Management
We need members to join the Board who want to take on the challenge and have time and passion to commit to helping to find our new direction and drive the organisation's agenda for sustainable living in Tasmania, maintaining the community connections the organisation has built since it began in the 1970's and communicating with the organisation's membership.
If this is you, then please contact the current secretary for the Board, Uta Green (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- September 23, 2020 at 7pm – 8pm
- Zoom meeting via link
- 9 people are going