We invite all members to our 2021 Annual General Meeting on Thursday 23rd September at 7pm in the upstairs function room at the Duke of Wellington hotel.
If you're not already a member, please sign up now here.
If you would like to nominate to join our Board, please complete and return this form by 13th September.
In addition to the formal AGM items below, Hobart Lord Mayor Anna Reynolds will speak about the what cities are doing globally to secure a safe climate. In December 2020, she joined the the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy (GCoM) Board, as a representative for the 37 GCoM cities around Oceania [GCoM press release]. Lord Mayor Reynolds is also an ICLEI Regional Executive Committee member and GCoM Oceania Committee member.
"Cities are facing more frequent and severe climate change-induced disasters, and action has never been more urgent. Together, with the Global Covenant’s more than 10,000 mayors, we will work towards a green recovery that starts in cities."
- Confirm the minutes of the preceding AGM;
- Presentation of the 2020/21 Annual Report;
- Presentation of the 2020/21 Audited Financial Report;
- Appointment of the auditor and determination of the auditor's remuneration;
- Election of the members of the Board of Management;
- Presentation from Lord Mayor Anna Reynolds.
- September 23, 2021 at 7:00pm – 8pm
Duke of Wellington
192 Macquarie St
Upstairs function room
Hobart, TAS 7000
Google map and directions
- 14 people are going