We invite all members to our 2020 Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 23rd September at 7pm via Zoom.
If you're not already a member, please sign up now here.
In addition to the formal AGM items below, local Founder & Director of Tasmanian Way, Jessica Robbins will talk about how COVID-19 has disrupted our way of life, forced rapid change and new ways of doing things. We have a choice: to go back to 'business as usual' or to boldly create a stronger, thriving Tasmania. Jess has brought together Tasmanians in a virtual conversation called Thriving Tasmania to reflect on what this situation has shown us and what is important for us to emerge and thrive.
- Confirm the minutes of the preceding AGM;
- Presentation of the 2019/20 Annual Report;
- Presentation of the 2019/20 Audited Financial Report;
- Appointment of the auditor and determination of the auditor's remuneration;
- Election of the members of the Board of Management;
- Presentation from Jessica Robbins, Founder & Director of Tasmanian Way
- September 23, 2020 at 7pm – 8pm
- Via Zoom link
- 24 people are going