We invite all members to our 2018 Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 25th September at 7pm at Sustainable Living Tasmania, 1st floor 71 Murray Street Hobart.
In addition to the formal business of the AGM (below) Todd Houstein (SLT's Executive Officer) will provide a sneak-peak of his detailed modelling and analysis of solar photovoltaic systems in Tasmania.
Light refreshments will be served. Please RSVP below for catering purposes. If you're not already a member, please sign up now here.
- Confirm the minutes of the preceding AGM;
- Presentation of the 2017/18 Annual Report;
- Presentation of the 2017/18 Audited Financial Report;
- Appointment of the auditor and determination of the auditor's remuneration; and
- Election of the members of the Board of Management (nomination form);
We're looking for people to join our Board of Management
Sustainable Living Tasmania is currently focused on two things:
- The Climate Solution project: Devising plans for Tasmania to play a leadership role in securing a safe global climate and thriving in the process.
- Securing financial resilience through the development of two social enterprises that simultaneously assist households and businesses to improve their environmental impacts - namely Eco Home Guide and commercial energy consulting.
As such, the organisation would benefit greatly from having additional people on the Board of Management with skills and experience in establishing and developing businesses and/or social enterprises, as well as policy and strategy development in relevant fields (e.g. climate, energy, transport, agriculture, forestry, planning, industry, waste, etc).
If you are interested in joining the Board of Management, please contact Executive Officer, Todd Houstein on (03) 6281 9361.
- September 25, 2018 at 7:00pm – 8pm
Sustainable Living Tasmania
71 Murray St
Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Google map and directions
- 8 people are going