Women who have experienced infertility have a higher risk of pregnancy complications. While it is impossible to eliminate all the risks completely, the risks can be reduced by following some pregnancy tips.
1. Choose an excellent doctor who is reliable and has experience.
2. Schedule your prenatal wellness appointment. Be sure to get your prenatal checkups and schedule your tests in a timely manner.
3. Drop unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, consumption of drugs etc.
4. Take out time to rest and get at least 8 hours of sleep every day.
5. Pay proper attention to nutrition. You don’t just need to eat the right food but also in the right quantity.
6. Staying hydrated and drinking enough water is an important aspect of self-care during pregnancy.
7. You can talk to the doctor about sexual activity since your case is a sensitive one.
8. Visits to the dental hygienist are also suggested.
Don’t get depressed or anxious about pregnancy. Infertility might have taken a toll on you but things get better once the baby is conceived.
These are some of the pregnancy tips which can increase the chances of a healthy pregnancy even after infertility. The couple needs to be careful about the lifestyle and daily routine. Mom and baby magazine can also provide an insight into the same.
In case you wish to know more about pregnancy and other related topics, then you can always visit our website - parental guidance.
- February 26, 2019 at 6pm – 9pm
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
BB1 Tower. Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Dubai, UAE 3004
United Arab Emirates
Google map and directions