Tess Pippia's activity stream
Tess Pippia donated 2018-11-27 12:47:42 +1100
Join for $10 plus a tax-deductible donation of your choice and enjoy the following membership benefits:
- be part of an organisation that takes positive, practical and effective action on sustainability-related issues and activities in Tasmania.
- connect with like-minded people of all ages.
- get help to demystify the various products and services out there – we've done all the legwork and are happy to help you work out what you need.
- borrow books and DVDs from our extensive library – from big picture thinking to practical details across all areas of living sustainably.
- be kept in the loop on Tasmania's sustainability-related projects and events via our regular newsletter.
Tess Pippia wants to volunteer 2018-11-27 12:02:28 +1100
Join our Carrotmob! We're using carrots (not sticks) to get Hobart food shops to switch from plastic to compostable packaging.Become a volunteer
Tess Pippia commented on Contact 2018-11-27 11:54:09 +1100hi team. Came to your fantastic seminar last week. I have your brochure, thank you. Wondering if I can join via the internet, rather than in person? I can’t seem to find it on your website.
We'd love to hear from you, send us a message using the box below.
Or pop in and visit us between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Thursday (closed on Fridays)
Address: 1st floor, 71 Murray Street, Hobart TAS 7000 (map)
Or call us on (03) 6234 5566
We have a monthly newsletter full of offers, stories and upcoming activities - subscribe here.