The Tasmanian Energy Efficiency Loan Scheme (TEELS) - a joint initiative of the Tasmanian Government and Aurora Energy - will be launched very soon. The Scheme will provide up to $10 million in the form of interest-free finance for the purchase of energy efficient products for households and small businesses.
There will be many products available. Sustainable Living Tasmania's energy experts are here to help you work out which option is best for your unique circumstances. Visit us at first floor 71 Murray Street, Hobart, or contact us on 6234 5566 or email@example.com.
- Non-ducted reverse cycle air conditioners – minimum 2.5 star energy efficiency rating;
- Solar panels;
- Solar power battery storage;
- Efficient wood heaters;
- Gas*, air source heat pump hot water and solar hot water heating systems;
- Condensation control systems;
- Ceiling insulation and floor insulation;
- Double glazing;
- Block out curtains, blinds and pelmets;
- Fridges, Freezers and Washing machines rated above a 3 star energy rating;
- Irrigation pumps;
- Building upgrades to reduce energy use; and
- Industrial refrigeration.
Sustainable Living Tasmania's energy experts are here to help! Visit us at first floor 71 Murray Street, Hobart, or contact us on 6234 5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.