We have a lovely office space available for rent on the first floor at 71 Murray Street in Hobart's CBD. There are two separate offices to choose from, each with their own public entrance. The smaller office is suitable for 2-6 people, the larger for 8-12 people. We will use the one you don't choose.
There are great shared facilities including a private meeting room; a large meeting/event space that can accommodate up to 50 people and which is equipped with the technology for presentations, film screenings, tele/web conferencing and live webcasting; a kitchenette; toilets; the fastest NBN available; and a quality, fully-serviced printer/scanner/copier. If you like, you can also utilise your own private line on our fully customisable phone system (details below).
Information technology provided
- Internet: Fastest NBN available (100Mbps down / 40Mbps up). Plenty of Ethernet ports for easy connection.
- Printing: Ricoh MP C2003 colour A4/A3 professional office printer, copier, scanner, and fax. We provide this service on a cost-recovery basis of 2c/side for greyscale, 9c/side for colour (paper included).
Phone: Cisco SPA504G phone with dedicated phone number - you can forward calls from your current number to this phone, expandable to multiple handsets at tenant's expense. The system is fully customisable, including options for a phone menu system, call forwarding, message bank to email, etc. We provide this service on a cost-recovery basis of:
- Free calls to landlines anywhere in Australia
- 15c/minute calls to mobiles
- AV equipment, and conferencing facilities in event space as detailed below.
Suitable for 8-12 people. Obviously, we'd move our stuff out before you moved in!
Suitable for 2-6 people. We can also provide 4.25m of wall in our storeroom for shelving/cupboards.
Event/meeting space + kitchenette + toilets
Our event/meeting space is available for the tenant to use subject to availability (booking through a shared online calendar). It has capacity for up to 50 people in a lecture format, 25 people in a workshop format, and 12 in a boardroom format.
Furniture – Tables (6) & chairs (50); separating screens; whiteboards (1 wall-mounted, 1 movable)
Toilets – Female and male toilets
Kitchenette – kettle; urn; refrigerator; microwave; stove; grill; oven; toasted sandwich maker. Espresso coffee machine (we provide this service on a cost-recovery basis of $2/cup). Basic cooking equipment including pots; frying pans; grater; chopping boards; cutlery & crockery (for up to 35); and serving implements.
- Full HD projector (1920 x 1080)
- 5.1 Surround sound system
- SoundStation IP6000 phone for high-quality teleconferencing
- Teleconference hosting service (dial in phone number for any number of participants). We provide this service on a cost-recovery basis of 16c/minute/caller.
- Webcam and barrier mic
- Skype or Google Hangouts pre-installed on computer, or use your own video-conferencing service
- Stream live to the web via YouTube, or use your own web-casting service.
- Zoom, pan, tilt camera to capture speaker and/or other participants
- 3x wireless lapel/headset mics, 2x wireless handheld mics, barrier mic, room mics, and 'pub' mic with mixing desk
- Independently control what is projected on-site and what is webcast
- Video and/or audio recording (i.e. instead of broadcasting live you can record and then edit and upload later)
Prices below include: Rent, internet, electricity, water & sewerage, cleaning, council rates, land tax, and fire service fees. Some items (e.g. printing, phone) we pass through at cost as detailed above.
- Smaller office: $1,450/month ex GST
- Larger office: $2,250/month ex GST