We have a lovely office space available for rent at Level 1, 71 Murray Street in Hobart's CBD. Great natural light and views out over the city roof-tops. The office has it's own entrance and heater, and shares some great facilities with us, including a meeting and events space, kitchen, and toilets (details below). Two different spaces are available, the smaller is suitable for 2-6 people, the larger for up to 8-12 people.
The office is ideal for a small business as it includes many of the essentials; including the fastest NBN available in Hobart, a quality office printer/copier/scanner; and a phone with dedicated line. The meeting and events space also provides great presentation, teleconferencing, videoconferencing and webcasting capabilities.
Information technology provided
- Internet: Fastest NBN available (100Mbps down / 40Mbps up). Plenty of Ethernet ports for easy connection.
- Printing: Ricoh MP C2003 colour A4/A3 professional office printer, copier, scanner, and fax. We provide this service on a cost-recovery basis of 2c/side for greyscale, 9c/side for colour (paper included).
Phone: Cisco SPA504G phone with dedicated phone number (you can forward calls from your current number to this phone), expandable to multiple handsets at tenants expense. We provide this service on a cost-recovery basis of:
- Free calls to landlines anywhere in Australia
- 15c/minute calls to mobiles
- AV equipment, and conferencing facilities in event space as detailed below.
Shared facilities: Event/meeting space + kitchenette + toilets
Our event/meeting space is available for the tenant to use subject to availability (booking through a shared online calendar). It has capacity for up to 50 people in a lecture format, 25 people in a workshop format, and 12 in a boardroom format.
Furniture – Tables (6) & chairs (50); separating screens; whiteboards (1 wall-mounted, 1 movable)
Toilets – Female and male toilets
Kitchenette – kettle; urn; refrigerator; microwave; stove; grill; oven; toasted sandwich maker. Espresso coffee machine (we provide this service on a cost-recovery basis of $2/cup). Basic cooking equipment including pots; frying pans; grater; chopping boards; cutlery & crockery (for up to 35); and serving implements.
- Full HD projector (1920 x 1080)
- 5.1 Surround sound system
- SoundStation IP6000 phone for high-quality teleconferencing
- Teleconference hosting service (dial in phone number for any number of participants). We provide this service on a cost-recovery basis of 16c/minute/caller.
- Webcam and barrier mic
- Skype or Google Hangouts pre-installed on computer, or use your own video-conferencing service
- Stream live to the web via Facebook Live, Google Hangouts/YouTube, or use your own web-casting service.
- Zoom, pan, tilt camera to capture speaker and/or other participants
- Wireless lapel mic, barrier mic, room mics, and 'pub' mic with mixing desk
- Independently control what is projected on-site and what is webcast
- Video and/or audio recording (i.e. instead of broadcasting live you can record and then edit and upload later)