Strong leadership is essential for implementing change. We will explore what makes a good leaders and the importance of supporters in creating those leaders.
- Rodney Croome is a long time advocate for LGBTI equality and was named Tasmanian Australian of the Year in 2015.
- Kym Goodes' (TASCOSS) focus is on working towards a fairer and more equitable Tasmania through collaboration and partnerships between the social services sector, business, communities and government. Her major focus is on ensuring all Tasmanians have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of life, economic, social and political.
- Greg Irons (Director, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary) lives to protect Tasmania’s unique wildlife. He firmly believes small changes make a big difference, and inspires others to make change happen.
- Damian Richmond (Bank Australia) works with a variety of social, community and environmental customers within Bank Australia. With a current focus on assisting environmental groups and the banks growth within the environmental sector.
- Simon Fishwick (University of Tasmania) had more than 20 years professional experience as a HR professional, manager and consultant prior to commencing a full-time academic role at the University of Tasmania in 2001. His expertise is in strategic Human Resourcing and leadership with a particular interest in effective implementation.
- November 13, 2016 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Sustainable Living Festival, Hobart Waterfront