We run, host and promote lots of great sustainability-related events all over Tassie. Check out what's on below. You might also be interested in hiring our event space or partnering with us to deliver an event. You can view all past events here.
Let us help promote your event - Anyone can promote an event through our events page and on our community Facebook page.
- Monday, October 02, 2017 at 09:00 AM – October 13, 2017
- Tasman Ecovillage in Nubeena, Australia
This internationally recognised PDC course has an emphasis on practical application of permaculture design as applied to temperate regions.
The Tasman Ecovillage property and the adjacent Tasman Demonstration Project property will be used for the design and practical component of the PDC. For more details see www.mdurand.com.au. Course participants should make their own arrangements for accommodation. Motel accommodation is available onsite at www.parsonsbayretreat.com.au. Limited camping facilities are also available onsite. Direct expressions of interest to Miles Durand firstname.lastname@example.org or 0474 559 791.
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 01:00 PM
- Community garden off the badminton court car park in South Hobart, Australia
Every second Saturday of the month from 1-3pm. Come and join us, bring any garden things you have excess of that you would like to share.
As always, everyone is welcome with or without tools - the main point is to work together and share all our garden questions, solutions and general combined wisdom.
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 08:30 PM – December 18, 2017
- Bathurst St, from Murray – Elizabeth St in Hobart, Australia
Every Sunday, come rain hail or shine, a busy street in the heart of Hobart transforms into a bustling farmers’ market. It’s all about Tasmanian produce and getting to know your farmer.
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 12:30 PM
- Kingborough Civic Centre in Kingston, Australia
The market operates EVERY Wed 12.30pm to 4pm. Come and purchase your weekly supply of veg, fruit, meat, bread, honey, eggs, preserves, ferments, delicious ready to eat meals and more!