We run, host and promote lots of great sustainability-related events all over Tassie. Check out what's on below. You might also be interested in hiring our event space or partnering with us to deliver an event. You can view all past events here.
Let us help promote your event - Anyone can promote an event through our events page and on our community Facebook page.
- Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 10:30 AM
- Creek Road Community Garden in Lenah Valley, Australia
Come see the latest innovation in fermentation at the Creek Rd Community Garden. Free event, just turn up at 10:30 am with pencil and paper. For more information contact David Stephen on 6227 8390
Sustainable Living eventFind out about creating your own electricity and how to cut your energy bills at this free workshop. You'll also hear about our bulk buy offer available on systems throughout December and January.
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 01:00 PM
- Community garden off the badminton court car park in South Hobart, Australia
Every second Saturday of the month from 1-3pm. Come and join us, bring any garden things you have excess of that you would like to share.
As always, everyone is welcome with or without tools - the main point is to work together and share all our garden questions, solutions and general combined wisdom.
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 08:30 PM – December 18, 2017
- Bathurst St, from Murray – Elizabeth St in Hobart, Australia
Every Sunday, come rain hail or shine, a busy street in the heart of Hobart transforms into a bustling farmers’ market. It’s all about Tasmanian produce and getting to know your farmer.
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 12:30 PM
- Kingborough Civic Centre in Kingston, Australia
The market operates EVERY Wed 12.30pm to 4pm. Come and purchase your weekly supply of veg, fruit, meat, bread, honey, eggs, preserves, ferments, delicious ready to eat meals and more!